Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hands of Time


The last couple of weeks have been hectic to say the least...With everyday things going on, thinking of more stuff for my to do list, and then unexpected things, I've had little time to scrap or do much of anything else...My dad has been in and out of the hospital for the last month or so and hopefully things will be moving in a positive direction now...He's had problems with his blood pressure for as long as I can remember...But the continued high blood pressure and then low blood pressure readings have given difficulty over the last month...He's now at the Cleveland Clinic under careful watch and they think they have things where they need to be regarding his medication...Sometime today he will go to the step down unit and be monitored there for a coupe of days before being sent home...He's 86 and if you saw him on the street you would never know it...Being idle is not his thing, so he's hoping to get cut loose soon so he can go back to his way of living with some moderation to that....The end result of the problem seems to be that his body was laking fluids, therefore creating pain, discomfort, and a few other issues...According to his doctor they believe they finally have the tweaking down to a science regarding his medication and if all goes well in the next couple of days, he will be able to come home...

I just finished this LO and wanted to post it and today seemed like the perfect day. I'd like to thank Nancy P over at http://www.scrapadilly.com/ for giving me the ok to lift her LO...I new I had the perfect picture and once she posted hers, I knew I also had the perfect title...I luv to scrap and make cards, but I'm really out of sorts in the creativity department...I do so much better with a page map or lift...So once again, thanks Nancy P...

If you have a chance, stop over at http://www.scrapadilly.com/ and check us out...A great bunch of ladies and LOTS of "scrappy" things going on...Check out the dates for our September on-line crop, the scrapadilly store, the monthly crops, the great challenges and the friendly people...Hope to see you there...Thanks for taking time out to stop here at Crop, Paper, Scissors...

No comments: