Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up...

Once again, it's been ages since I've posted anything...Things have just been super busy around here for me...A little bit of this and a little bit of that has kept me quiet busy...I've always wanted a deck in the back of the house for some lawn furniture in the summer...It's much easier to leave the furniture there then taking it off the grass for the lawn people...So that special man in my life decided to do that for me and he did a fantastic job...It started off small and got bigger and bigger...and I luv it...I had also wanted some shelves in a closet...I felt that as we've gotten older, it's a little easier to have those staple items in area that's easier to reach than running up and down the stairs...Especially since I always forget something on the first trip...lol...So he also put some shelves in for me and they to look great...He's definitely been on a roll...


As for me, I've just been staying out of his way...lol...Actually I've been making cards out of scraps...Plus while looking for something that I knew I had, I found all kinds of fun stuff to use on Christmas Cards...Some I like better than others and I think my problem is that I'm afraid to add stuff to my cards or my layouts...Therefore I think I need to try to load it down w/stuff and then if I don't like it, I can always take it off...Of course that's before I glue it all down...


Since I'm basically caught up on things, except for cleaning, I'll be uploading some of creations in the next couple of days...


I've also signed up for another FREE Jessica Sprague...I'm looking forward to that too...Looks like I need more than 24 hours in the day, or just go without sleep...


No comments: