Friday, September 17, 2010

A HUGE THANK YOU...

As a scrapbooker and card maker I tend to look for inspiration on the internet...And I must say that I'm very lax in thanking those people that I get that inspiration from...When I see something to lift, I'm usually forget to write down where I got it from and whom the creator was...Downloading digi kits is the same thing...Lots of places you need to be a member, sign up, etc etc etc...I have so many user names etc that I'm sorry to say, it's much easier to lurk...All that being said, I would like to take this opportunity to thank "everyone" for posting their creations, for people like me that can't think on their own...I certainly do mention that it is a lift whenever I post something...One of the places I find myself frequenting a lot is www.scrapbook.com
You can search their gallery for just about anything and be happy w/the results...
Tips and techniques is another think I surf for and that I usually find over at Two Peas or Splitcoast Stampers...
My "scrappy" time is spent at www.scrapadilly.com
Speaking of them, they're having an online crop starting today...so if you're looking to get scrappy and make new friends hop on over and join us for a week of scrappy fun...
Again, a HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone for all their inspiration, tips, tricks, techniques, friendships, and more...
Have a wonderful day...

No comments: