Monday, March 28, 2011

Looking for something new???

Then head on over to the http://gelatinstamps.blogspot.com/ to see all the fantastic ideas on how to use their stamps...Gel-a-tins has been taken over by Bonnie and it's a whole new start for the stamps...I have the opportunity of being a "Guest" Designer for her for the month of March...I created 3 cards and one of them is currently being featured on her blog...The stamps come in the cutest tin ever and I found that to be a fantastic way to store them...I plan on stamping the images of each stamp on a card and then adhering that card to the top of the tin...This way I can just look at the tin to see what's inside...I decided to use white pigment ink on my card and I just loved how it turned out...Another thing I just loved was the fact that I have a bad habit of not cleaning up my stamps and blocks immediately after usage...This time was no different...When I finally did take them down to be washed, I just used warm water, an old toothbrush to get in the nooks and crannies on the stamps, and let dry on a paper towel...they adhered back on their backing beautifully and when I went to use the stamps for another card it stuck right back to the block like it had never been used...To be honest, that doesn't happen with a lot of the clear stamps I've purchased...Here's a photo of my card and if you want to check out all the other design team members creations, just head on over to the blog...Thanks for stopping in and hope to see you again...Have a wonderful day...

1 comment:

Renee said...

great looking card! Thank you for all your hard work this month!