Saturday, December 5, 2015

Conclusion...

Since I've been making my own cards for several years now...I have bits and pieces, parts n things, etc etc etc...I'm finding that I spend more time try to match this with that and so on than on the actual creativity end...Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that after all my Christmas Cards are signed, sealed, and delivered that I am taking all those odds and ends and either tossing them or if there's an abundance (which I doubt) I will donate to the school, or toss in a "freebie" bag for my next IRL crop and let someone else deal with matchy matchy...
 
I also have no idea why I bought envelopes in every color under the sun...Wait, yes I do know why, because I was going to match them to the cards...Well unless you have a white pen, that actually works all the time, you need labels...Or at least I do, as my handwriting along w/my printing has a lot to be desired...
 
All that card stock that I won, people gave me, I picked up on a freebie table is going to go out with with the wind also...Same reasoning...I'm spending more time looking to coincide things than in the actual creativity part...
 
But when I first started this "hobby" I had no one to teach me, so I just went out and bought bought bought...Little did I know...Of course I got lots of bargains, but what's a bargain if I'm not using it...LOL LOL LOL...
 
Oh well another lesson, learned...or at least I hope it is...
 
Need to be up early tomorrow...have another busy day...Enjoy your weekend...Be safe...

1 comment:

StampedbyChris said...

I think your cards and scrapbook pages are great! You have a keen eye for color, especially when coordinating with your pictures! Oh and all that free stuff...when you put it on the free table...let me know first!
Hugs