Sunday, January 22, 2017

OMG...

I think Ken and I are over this virus that we've had since before Christmas...Once we received medication, doctor said we just had to ride things out and that it was going to take a while...That it did...
 
Trying to play catch up on all my paper work along with other things...
 
Managed to scrap today...Not sure if you'd really call it scrapping as I managed to finish 3 UFO's (Unfinished Objects...)  Great feeling...
 
I have a 2 day crop coming up in February and managed to order some photos...Hopefully some of them will match up with the huge stack of UFO's I still have...Once photos arrive, I'm going to try and kit up things so I can be productive...
 
Santa got me an Amazon Gift card and although I really don't need anything else scrapbook related, I felt the need for some retail therapy...Haven't bought anything for months...Looking forward for my order to arrive, but going to try and hold off opening it...Do I really think that's going to work...Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but I can try...
 
Time to go back to watching the football game...
 
Everyone have a great week...Stay safe...





No comments: