Thursday, December 18, 2008

Been Ages...

It's definitely been ages since I've posted...not because I didn't want to, but it's been busy around my place...Seems like I have less time since I retired than I had when I was working...or maybe because I'm doing more fun things than I did before...along with just moving at a slower pace...realizing that there's no deadline for most things...and the things there are, I just fit into my schedule accordingly...the rest of the stuff I find myself just taking my good old time and enjoying what I'm doing...I finally was able to make it to a pre school program for my grandson...he looked so cute...can't believe that he'll be in school come next August...He's also a great age for Santa's visit...looking forward to that too...I missed alot of things with the other grand kids but I also got to see alot...It's fun watching them grow and try different things...I took them all to the dollar store this past weekend and let them shop...The each had 7 people to buy for...They did good picking out stuff...and not once did they try to pick something up for themselves...Once we were done, we brought all our stuff home and they got everything wrapped and under the tree...Kayla, Taylor, and George did a fantastic job on the tree in the basement...Syd was being kinda lazy and Elle wasn't feeling quite up to par...Kayla helped me finish the Christmas cards and the others did some coloring in of some stamped images...So I'm a few steps ahead of the game for next year...Not too much in the plans for the next couple of days so I'm hoping to get in some scrapping...
There's a great challenge going on over at www.scrapadilly.com for the 12 Days of Christmas...If you're not too busy, stop on over, sign up, and join the fun...
Well I'm going to try and print out some pictures for a LO, so hopefully I'll be posting more often as the holidays wind down...
Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe...

No comments: