Friday, January 1, 2010

Happpppppppy New Year....

A great big Happy New Year to you and yours...Here's to health and happiness to you and yours for 2010 and beyond...
I'm hoping to keep up with my blog more this year as I have scads of projects that I want to complete and scads more that I want to try...And of course there's always stuff that I can just babble on about too...
Most of my "scrappy" time is spent in my scrap room over over at www.scrapadilly.com
I've only been a member over there for a little over a year and I love it...Monthly challenges and AWESOME crops keep me on my toes...Let's not forget the most important thing and that's the members...They have all truly inspired me in one way or another...So once again, I invite you to join in the fun...Hope to see you there...

No comments: