Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Update...

I told myself that with a new year I was going to do better in keeping up with my blog...I already managed to skip a day...Guess I just live one of those lives that doesn't have excitement going on it...
Manged to watch some tutorials today regarding alcohol inks...I don't know about you, but did you ever notice that our hands must be the only hands that get dirty while scrapping or stamping...I always manage to have something stuck to me or on me...I even manage to have a perfect stamped image someplace other than where it's supposed to be...You ever look at some of those amazing scrap rooms out there and most of them are white...bad color for me...I'd be afraid of getting it dirty...My room is very seldom spic n span cleaned...it's somewhat organized, but when I scrap/stamp, I sure make a mess...Guess I'm just not an all around neat person...lol...Despite all this, I enjoy what I'm doing and don't plan on quiting anytime soon...I'm still a paper scrapper...I've tried some digi, but for the time being I like the feel of everything along w/the mess...Digi just seems so perfect...and I'm definitely not perfect...But maybe, one of these days, when I get a little more understanding of PSE6 under my belt...
Well the football is back on so back to my front row seat...Have a wonderful day...

1 comment:

SAHM said...

Oh June! You post cracked me up. I always look at folk's videos and tutorials and wonder the same thing about their hands. I usually end up with glue on at least 3 fingers and we won't discuss what all gets stuck to those 3 sticky fingers. I am moving to the white furniture with my scrap area update. I'll let you know how messy me does with it.