Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TOOT TOOT TOOT

One of those most exciting things for me is to submit my LOs to various places in the hopes of being published...I pride myself in being able to hit the submit button...I've been published a total of 3 times now...Once in CK for a tip to apply clear nail polish to your wood stamps prior to using as it helps keep the wood cleaner from the ink after stamping...Of course, I think wood stamps are far and few in between now, with all the clear stamps out there...The second time I had a LO featured in http://www.scrapbooking.com/ of my dad from when he was in the Navy...That was probably a couple of years ago...Well lo and behold I was selected once again by http://www.scrapbooking.com/ to be featured in their July online issue...of course I'm ecstatic...My LO is titled Captivating...For those of you that have yet to enter any of your LOs, cards, or other crafting projects, please don't hesitate to do so...it's a good feeling to know that no matter what, you tried...and if you are picked it's a wonderful feeling...Thanks for reading my blog, have a wonderful day and good luck to all...

No comments: