Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Scrappy Tips

Not sure how many people use wood stamps anymore, but I found that if I coat the wood block with clear nail polish, either before or after adhering the stamp itself, it tends to be easier to keep the block a little cleaner...
 
Don't know about you, but I've dropped my brads/eyelets many times and have had one heck of time picking them up...Don't take another second away from you crafting doing that...I found that some scissors have a magnetic tip and will help in picking those up...I have fiskars...Another tip is try using a bingo wand...That works wonder too...especially if it's a big spill it picks up more than the scissors...
 
When using embossing powder, I've tried all those little containers etc. that they have for spillage...for me the best is using a page from an old magazine...the powder doesn't seem to stick to the page and definitely goes back into the container a little easier...
 
Garage sales are perfect places to find that old dictionary that your may be looking for along with being priced reasonably...

 

No comments: