Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scrappy Wednesday

The majority of my scraps are used for making cards...
 
Not sure about you, but when I first started to scrap I saved everything...I mean everything...well as I soon found out, that was overwhelming...I still save scraps, but there is a method now to my madness...It took me a little time to get this organized like this, but once I did, it's definitely a breeze in finding something that I could use...No scrappy time was taken for this, as I accomplished this feat while watching TV...
 
I normally do not save anything smaller than 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches...When I have a scrap, that is just a little bigger than the size mentioned, I tend to cut it down to size right then and there, instead of putting it in the scrap pile...to me it saves time...
 
If I have left over scraps from a kit, I put those all in a baggie...this way, I'm not looking for matching items when making a card...
 
My PP scraps go in a separate folder...A little harder to organize, but at least they are together...
 
My CS scraps go in individual folders...Green, Brown, Orange, Red, etc...
 
Believe it or not, I do find stuff in my stash that  I now think is UGLY...Those go in a baggie that I then take to the IRL crops with me and they go on the freebie table or PIF table...
 
Have fun...
 
 

No comments: