Monday, September 28, 2015

"Scrappy" FREEZE...

Heavens knows that I have lots of bells and whistles for my "scrappy" habit...I have decided to go on a "FREEZE."  Yup that's right...I haven't bought that much stuff in ages, so it should be relatively easy...I know my stuff isn't all that current and I'm sure I have lots that has been retired, but I bought it because I liked it and it's time to start using it...I also need to remember to start using my ribbon, buttons, flowers, punches, and all those other goodies that I just had to have...I ran in spurts buying things...My purge on scrappy supplies has been completed so now it's now time to "use my stash."  I also had a scad of pre made kits that I have finally completed using...now I need to create on my own...Which is kind of funny, as I don't do well on my own...I am a lifter...I think I have good intentions, but when it comes to putting it all down I'm a mess...Two places that I look for lifts are www.scrapbook.com and Pinterest...I have also concluded that unless I am absolutely sure that I'm going to create what I find on Pinterest, I don't pin it...Just cleaned out all that stuff too along with the file folder that I have with layouts to lift...
I have 3 weekend IRL (in real life) crops coming up and I'm starting to put together kits to take with me...Makes things much easier...I also coincide with my friend Chris regarding who's bring what so that we don't duplicate...this way we have plenty of "stash" to use...
Well all most time to watch the Packers...Hope everyone had a wonderful day...
Till next time...CRAFT ON...

No comments: