Sunday, September 27, 2015

Things are starting to...

wind down for camping...Which means finding room for all the stuff that will need to come home...This is when I usually have duplicate of everything from soup to nuts in the cupboards...Pots, pans, dishes, and stuff like that stays out there...Clothes, bed linens, and food make there way home...Lots of stuff, such as cleaning supplies, bed linen, and stuff like that just get washed, cleaned up and put in the box for the spring...But the fact remains that it still needs to have a place until then...
Been doing a lot of purging of paper work, clothes, dishes and the list goes on...I've been retired 8 years now and all though I know I've done a lot around here, it seems like it never ends...Where all this stuff has come from is beyond me...LOL...

Purged a lot of stuff from scrapbook and card making too...If a new scrapper/card maker asked me where do they start in this wonderful hobby, I would tell them for scrapbooking to buy kits...Everything you need is usually there and it all matches...Card making, I would tell them to pick one product line and stick with it...Of course that would be Stampin Up...and if you are that new card maker, here's a link to a great gal that just happens to sell Stampin Up...and if you're an old hat at card making, still stop in and see Chris...besides being a GREAT friend she has some awesome ideas to share...Here's a link to her personal blog too...ENJOY...

Stampin Up With Chris

Chris's Blog

No comments: