Thursday, January 5, 2017

Not very opportunistic today...

Been fighting a cold/cough now for a bout 2 weeks...much better than it was, but this cough just seems to linger on...and since I did scads of running around yesterday in the drab dreary rain, I think I'm just run down today...

Managed to fold a couple loads of clothes and now they're sitting on the bed to be put away...Was also able to organize some paper work...Time to take out the 2016 folders and make room for 2017 folders...

Was able to find another recipe for Broccoli Cheese soup, so going to have to give that a try in the near future...My first recipe went in file 13...despite the fact that Ken actually had two bowls...I'm the one that didn't care for it much...So will let you know how that turns out...

Hope everyone has a great day...

No comments: