Friday, January 13, 2017

Trying to catch up...

I don't remember ever having a cold, sore throat, cough, chills, and all that other stuff linger as long as this...Been in touch with doctor...Did get medication, but now I'm told, it's time to ride out the storm...Unfortunately not much is getting done around here while I'm riding around here...I manage to do a few things here and there but then I'm just exhausted...I've been out and about, but then come home and time to rest...Again back in touch with the doctor and getting the same information, keep you hands and feet in the ride at all times...Wonder if it's time to change doctors...I am so much better than I was, but not like I want to be...Today, I have some laundry to put away along with some over due paper work to be done...
 
I signed up for a scrapbooking crop for tomorrow...meeting another gal there...hoping to make some cards for a card swap I signed up for...Thinking of traveling light...which of course never happens...but the more I load up, the more stuff I have to schlep around...I think I need to make 8 of the same card...the challenge isn't due immediately, but I know that if I wait to long then I'm rushing around and making mistakes...Wish me luck...Also hoping some fresh air and fun time will help the cause...
 
Ken was kind enough to pick up a bunch of things from the store for me...I have several recipes I've been wanting to try...A couple of different soups, Swedish meatballs, and I believe a chicken broccoli dish...Oh, and can't forget the no bake eclair dessert...They all sound yummy...
 
Wishing everyone a great Friday along with a fantastic weekend...
 
Enjoy and stay safe...
 

No comments: