Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wenesday Ramblings...

I've had my photos organized by occasion for year...Not only on my computer, my EHD, but also in photo boxes...Of course every time I scrap, I take some photos out, and then never end up putting them back in their perspective spot...Therefore, I've taken the last few evening, while watching TV to accomplish getting them back where they need to be...
 
Of course, this is just in time for this Saturday and Sunday's crop...I have 3 days to match layouts and photos and looking forward to have the biggest productive crop ever...Need to move those UFOs along so I can start making new piles of stuff...LOL...
 
Weather here in Ohio has been crazy...couple of days with 65 degree temps and then back to cold and snow...All in all, I'd say we've had a pretty mild winter...Or it's just the calm before the storm...
 
Been busy trying to keep up with the everyday things that need to be done, along with doctors and dentists...Especially behind in other things since being down with that awful virus I had...I usually do quite well by taking a room at a time and going through drawers, closets, cupboards and what ever else needs to be done...
 
Ken and I are seriously considering selling our camper this year...As much as we enjoy it, as we've gotten older, it gets a little harder to do some things...Having had both knees replaced, it's difficult for me to do some of the things that I could be helping Ken out with...But we shall see...He doesn't think anyone will be interested that quickly, but I do...
 
Enough with my ramblings, need to get moving with layouts and photos...
 
Have a great day and be safe...

No comments: