Friday, February 17, 2017

Finally Friday...

Although I like being busy, I also like my down time...Which was the plan after my 2 day weekend crop...
 
Monday I was exhausted, but had things on my calendar, along with other things for Tuesday...Was looking forward to the next 5 days of R n R and doing some more organizing and catching up with other things...I think I must be a bad organizer or a messy person, as it seems that's all I ever do...
 
Wednesday, something popped up so there went my Wednesday...Thursday I started doing some things up in my craft or is crap room, lol...My sister stopped over and visited for a bit and then Ken was making a new recipe in his Insta Pot, so she came back for dinner and more chatting...
 
Friday, my car was finally ready for pickup and Ken and I decided to make a trip to the Stouffer's Outlet store which was right around the corner from where we picked up my car...Got two large containers of Salisbury Steak n Gravy along with Meatloaf n Gravy...So I think we will be trying one of those on Sunday...
 
Once up in my craft area, I managed to consolidate about 10 piles of scappy stuff into 3 large piles...I did toss a few things, along with putting stuff in a box for a freebie table at my next crop, I have another large stack of UFOs to take to my next 3 day crop (basically need photos and a few odds and ends), a stack of kits that definitely need more work on them...As I went through stacks I was able to put some Christmas, Halloween, Birthday, Sports, and Miscellaneous stuff in some new containers I got...Hoping this solves the problem of my looking through stuff over and over...
 
Once I sign off here, I'm going back in to see if I can put another dent in things...
 
With that being said, have a great weekend and be safe...

No comments: