Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pity Party Thursday...

I honestly don't think reading blogs are a current thing...Right now I look at my ramblings as a way for me to vent my frustrations and share my joys...What a great thing it would be if everything just ran smoothly...I'm sure it doesn't for others either, but sometimes I feel like I'm the only one...
 
My joys are my grandchildren...As they have gotten older, I see less and less of them, as life has taken over for them as they are continuing  their journey in life...Makes me sad, yet happy...They are growing up to be fine upstanding young adults...I am one proud Grandmother...
 
Scrap book crops bring me joy...Especially the 3 day ones...
 
Then I have these days that just seem like no matter what I do, things just don't go the way I'd like them to...
 
Trying to make some cards for a card swap...First batch ending up in file #13...Second batch, I'm going to send, but not happy with them either...
 
Making phone calls and not getting return calls seems to be the norm for me...
 
Never seems to be an end to paper work...And I'm not really a saver...
 
My scrap room seems to always been under construction...I've purged quite a bit and haven't bought anything in ages...Trying to use up what I have...Definitely need to live forever to use up all this stuff...And I don't think anyone in the family will take up where I leave off...
 
Since the camper is up for sale, I want to enjoy what I can, while I can, but then that means the yard work at home suffers...
 
I've been up early and scratching things off my to do list, but it just never seems to end and despite all that I do there are times it looks like I've done nothing...
 
I'm sure all these things will pass in time...
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and many more...










No comments: