Friday, January 7, 2011

Digi Quick Page


I've been doing a bit a dabbling in Digi Quick Pages...Still learning the ropes...Plus there's many freebies out there for you to try before you jump into buying digi kits etc...What I do like about it is that it's free, you can fix a mistake quickly, you can color coordinate much better, no sticky mess and several other reasons...I do like the end result and I have had some of the quick pages printed out in 8 x 8...Once printed I found that although I liked the end result, I missed the feeling of working with the paper, flowers, punches and all those other fun things...Digi pages printed out, also are just flat...you see the depth...but not like doing a paper page...Of course people like or dislike things for different reasons...this is just my personal opinion...I also like the fact that I seem to do better using multiple photos when I do a digi quick page...but then again, everyone has their own preferences for their own reasons...

Here's a QP that I did using a freebie from Connie Prince - A License to Drive...

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend...


2 comments:

SAHM said...

Great job June! Love the title! You are becoming a "June of all trades".

Digiquick Wedding Photography said...

Hmm http://www.digiquick.net was my site until the name was pinched