Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Monday Everyone...

Wanted to wish everyone a happy Monday morning...I'm going to be starting off the New Year with eating healthy...besides I need to loose a few pounds...also going to be dusting off the treadmill and my goal is going to start at 15 minutes of walking...doesn't sound like a lot, but it's better than nothing...Personally I'd rather walk outside because at least I feel like I'm going someplace, but the weather hasn't been too accommodating for doing that...I'll start some laundry and then walk to the beat of the washer...
Completed my first layout of 2011 today...Opened up a brand new album...Need to put some dates on the other albums too...I don't scrap in any order so I at least want people to see the difference in the pages as the years have gone by....
Want to attempt to change my blog to look a little more appealing...I like the look of other blogs with 3 columns but I just can't seem to understand how to do that...so maybe I'll be able to find something basic that will work...I'm sure changes have been and many updates on blogger that I could use...
Also want to start including more tutorials that I have saved in my favorites...for no other reason than to share and maybe keep myself on a roll with trying new and different things too...
Again, enjoy your Monday...

No comments: