Monday, January 28, 2008

Take Two



I re-did my LO for Kelli's challenge after seeing all the others. I like this one better, but I still feel there's too much blank space, but I ran out of flowers and not really sure what else to use in their place. I did some rub on stitching...first time for that...as you can see the top went well but if you tilt your head a little the middle will look straight...lol...I did stack the letters a little and I put their names and date on the LO. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I like the white space. In fact, I like the whole LO!

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Don't add anything else to it, it looks great June. Your LOs are so pretty. Great job.

PattiM said...

I agree, June... The LO is great as is... Sometimes, less is better... KWIM Your blog looks great, too...

Patti