Thursday, September 18, 2008

Well I took the plunge and...


cut into some Paper Pizazz paper...I've had these pictures, as you can see by the date, since 1997, and it's about time I scrapped them...I decided on the black BG paper as it went with their dresses, the red/pinkish color I picked from one of their dresses, the ribbon is from my mother's stash and kinda fell into the background with the one picture, and the red/pinkish kinda fell into the background of the other picture...I happened to have the flower and I then used the greeting on the pictures to put in the center of the flower...I used a piece of the BG paper and cut the tags using my Cricut...I was going to use brads on the hole, but decided on the ribbon instead...so here's the end result...Thanks for looking and have a great Thursday...

No comments: