Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I honestly hate...

shopping...Since planning our vacation, I knew that I would need a few things...The majority of them being "unmentionables" and sox...I sox were easy...as I'm not that particular, but let me tell you, I've had so much difficulty with the rest...I know what I want, know the sizes, but I'm unable to locate in the local stores...I opted for an online purchase, only to find out after waiting and waiting, that the item was unavailable...Believe it or not, I received a refund in record time...I was impressed...I now have 2 different emails to Playtex and WalMart looking for the other product...So far neither has responded...which is very frustrating...I even sent an image of the packaging so that there would be no question as to what I was specifically looking for...Oh well, I'm at their mercy and everyone else's at this point...
Hoping to get some "scrappy" time in tomorrow along with some more purging...
Have a good night...

No comments: