Saturday, October 10, 2015

Pork Chop Recipe

For years whenever I've made pork chops they have turned out dry...No matter what I tried...Found a simple recipe that I tried on Wednesday...As of this second this will be my go to recipe...I do have another one I want to try, but until then this is it...Simple, simple, simple, which is what I like...

 4 boneless chops, 1 T Olive Oil, 1 Cup bread crumbs (your choice of kind that you use), 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, 1 tsp Garlic Powder ...Coat the chops in your olive oil...mix all dry ingredients,  then dip chops in the dry ingredients..put in pan at 350 in the oven, uncovered for approximately 45 minutes...Also line the pan with tin foil and then spray pam or the brand of your choice over the tin foil...I had 8 chops and was going to double the dry mixture, but once I saw how much it made by only doing it as a single recipe, I changed my mind...We had more than enough dry mixture left over to have done another 8 chops...we ended up tossing it...

Had buttered noodles, apple sauce, green beans, and it was YUMMY...

I found this particular recipe on Pinterest...



No comments: