Friday, October 16, 2015

TGIF...

I have a 2 day in real life aka IRL crop  this Saturday and Sunday and I am so looking forward to going...I've been packing up kits for a couple of weeks now...Some are my infamous UFO's aka UnFinished Objects and others are some CAS aka Clean and Simple Layouts that I've been wanting to do...

I'm still on my freeze, so I've been trying to kit up things from my stash...To be honest it's kind of like surprise shopping around here...We had the carpet removed from my scrap room several months ago so a lot of the stuff was put in the closet...Since we're planning on doing some basic peel and stick  up her, I haven't put that much back in the room as we'd have to be moving it again...Hence, forgot what I had and I've been  having fun finding things again...

In the perfect scrap room, everything would be at my finger tips...Like maybe I'd be on a turn style with my work table and then just be able to go around pick up all the little extras without leaving my chair...Not that I'm lazy, it's just that I really forget a lot of times what I actually have...

I'm hoping to make a few CAS Halloween cards this weekend too...I know I can only send out so many cards, but I get hooked on seeing all the cute stuff everyone is making and of course I have a stash of Halloween paper and embellies to use...Think I'll take my envelopes, address labels, postage stamps, and just put the cards right into the mail for my grand kids...

My goal this weekend is do get at least 20 layouts completed...Wish me luck...And I'll let you know how if I accomplished this goal...

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend...






No comments: