Saturday, April 5, 2008

Break Time

#4



#3

#2



#1


On a break from the online crop at http://www.allmomentsremembered.com/. Thought I'd take this time to post the four challenges that I've completed so far...The first one was to do a LO with one picture and use embellishments around it as a frame...Thought this one was ok...Second one was to use bling and stickles and sparkles...I did this one quite fast and I think it shows...The third one was to do a LO with no pictures and just journalling...I had fun doing that one...The fourth was to do a LO with hidden journalling from the heart...I enjoyed that one too...So here there are for everyone to enjoy...Thanks for looking...












1 comment:

Sabrina said...

great LOs. one of these months I'll actually get the chance to play in an online crop at AMR.