Monday, April 7, 2008

Thought I'd better update a little

Welllllllll I've been busy scrapping away...I've been to 3 crops in 4 days...one online one at www.allmomentsremembered.com and the other two on Friday night and then again this morning till late afternoon...I'll be going on Friday again...I accomplished alot on the online crop as we had specific challenges..I was able to complete 4 of them and kinda fell apart...my scrap area kept getting smaller and smaller...but I had a blast...Friday evening I was finished a LO except for the journalling...Sat with a nice group of girls and the time went by like right now...probably did more chatting than anything...Today I completed finished a LO, journalling included...need to take a picture of it to post...I also started another LO for my Aunt Uncle in Florida...They are great great Aunt and Uncle to my grandchildren so I'm going to give it to them when I go down to visit in June...I saw a great frame at JoAnns that would be perfect...Ever since I can remember they have sent me a birthday card and more and then when my children were born they sent to them and now they do the same for my grandchildren and are still sending me cards also...What more can I ask for from an Aunt & Uncle...And always on time with their cards...My thoughts are always in the right place, but I'm never on time...Hoping to change that, but making up lots of cards over the summer so I can have them on hand...I usually say that ever year, but this year, I'm going to do it...no matter what...Well it's been a busy day and I have another one tomorrow, so I think I'm off to visit the sandman...Take care and have a great night...

No comments: