Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Week

It's been a busy week here for me...When I retired I told myself that I was going to play catch up on all those things that I hadn't done for years and organize all that other stuff...Now that I've gotten so involved with scrappin and card making, the best laid plans seem to be going to the way side...An unexpected call to watch my DGKs the other day took me away from some housework...now tell me??? which would you have chosen...no brain er huh...I've also been busy with the Survivor Challenge at www.allmomentsremembered.com We are currently in week 3 and our challenge this week was to make the embellishment(s) that we were using...I've completed that LO and it's now in the gallery at AMR...voting by our peers will take place Monday...I've said it a hundred times that AMR has certainly helped me go outside my comfort zone...Mr. Postman just happened to bring me my ATG today also...I'm way behind the frenzy on this puppy...anxious to give that a whirl...Went to a couple of crops this week and have, once again, several LOs that need last minute touches...I'm hoping to finish those up this weekend, between housework and yard work...more than likely tomorrow as I'm kind of in a down mode right now...Not sure if I can post the Survivor LOs here on my blog, or wait until I'm voted off...Have this feeling that I'm going from one subject to the next, but it's one of my many bad habits...Since I'm in a relax mode, I think I need to catch up on blogging and leaving some luv, so with those thoughts in mind, you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in...

No comments: