Monday, April 14, 2008

Terrific Monday

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I've been in a survivor challenge at www.allmomentsremembered.com... I managed to make it through round one and voting took place yesterday and this morning for round two...I'm so excited to say that I made it through round two...Thanks to all the people that voted for me...There is some awesome talent at AMR and to have made it through two weeks and I'm so excited...If that wasn't excitement enough a card I lifted from Angie aka craftyscrapr was featured for Monday's Caught My Eye...I just loved Angie's card when I saw it and asked her if I could lift it...What better way to start the week with two great things happening...plus they both happened at www.allmomentsremembered.com...
If you aren't already a member there, you should check it out...you won't be sorry that you did...There's some amazing talent there and I'm so happy to be part of the AMR message board...Have a great Monday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo for making it through again!!!!!!! Great stuff junebug!!

Jen said...

Congrats on making it for the 2nd week!!! Whoohoo!!

Congrats on being caught my eye also!!!

You are having a wonderful week!!! :)

Jackie said...

congrats June!!!! I really haven't been keeping up with the challenge but I am happy you have made it through.Good Luck:)