Thursday, April 10, 2008


Just put the finishing touches on this...My work area is now cleared off so I can work on my Survivor Challenge for www.allmomentsremembered.com... This is a fun challenge where 43 of us on the MB entered and were judged by our peers, with the survivors moving on to week 2 and the castaways still competing by completing the challenges for a RAK amongst themselves...I believe there are 16 of us left...Here's the criteria for this weeks challenge...
Week Two - Island Colors Challenge. I challenge you to post a layout using these 3 colors...Turquoise, Orange, and Tans. You will need I piece of cardstock and 2 patterned papers of your choice. These colors can be any shade of the three colors I mentioned above. Embellish as you please. This layout will need to take you away to a place you can feel tranquil and relaxed.
Definitely have some talented ladies at AMR and I'm honored to be not just a member of the MB, but also one of the survivors....Good luck ladies and see you on the Island...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Very cute layout and a specially cute little face there too. :)