Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's talk Digi & Photoshop

Anyone that has not taken the plunge into digi scrapping needs to do so...At least try it and find out if it's for you. Personally I don't think I would totally go digi...I tend to like the hands on plus I need to use up all this "stuff" first and I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon...There is just so much information out there that I don't think I'll ever learn it all...Not just the digi part, but the photoshop part as well...I've posted another tutorial below...this one is about 7 minutes long and pertains to a PhotoCollage...Jessica Sprague makes it so easy to follow that I'm sure everyone will get the hang of things after the first try...I look forward to sharing things that I find that might be helpful make things easier for the next person...Hope you enjoy the video and stop back soon...

http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/images/ftp_images/ck/downloads/tutorialvideos/PhotoCollage/JSprague_PhotoCollagePSE.html

No comments: