Monday, March 17, 2008

Productive Day

I awoke this morning with plans of going to my scrap crop...As the morning wore on and I started packing up my stuff, I thought gee, time to lug this stuff down the steps outside and then when I get back home, I'll be doing the opposite...and then again on Friday or Saturday...I did manage to take a little less but still had lots of stop...Down the steps I went and out to the car and I was on my way...Now I didn't really accomplish alot as far as finished projects go, but I managed to organize some brads, consolidate some paper, (one of those things that I just don't do at home) get some papers etc picked out for 3 LOs, get some inchies cut to make a Mosaic LO for my Aunt & Uncle in June...They live in Florida and don't get to see the family that much so I thought this was a great way to get some use of those photos that didn't make it to the scrap page for one reason or another. Also managed to have a light lunch with a friends, packed up my stuff and even stopped at JoAnns looking for a bigger percentage off on their liquidation sale...but no luck...Back home has some dinner, drug all my stuff back up stairs, and now I'm going to sit down and take my PSE 6 class with Jessica Sprague...I feel good about the entire day. Hope you have a wonderful evening...

No comments: