Saturday, March 22, 2008


This has been a hectic and busy week since Monday, with no end in sight...I finally finished Lesson 3 from the digi class that I'm taking...I viewed the tutorial completely and then viewed it again to do my LO...I found that this worked better then just diving right in...Plus I was able to decide what pictures I wanted to use ahead of time...I have a little too much green around the 3 smaller photos...but was anxious to complete the project...
Monday started out with bringing my DGKs in town...I farmed one out to Papa's house and the rest came home with me...Thursday, one left town to be with Aunt D which left four...Two went back to Papas...think he was lonely...which left me with 2...Then those 2 went someplace, and the other 3 came back...Confused...I don't blame you...We've been busy, busy, busy...If we weren't crafting we were on the computer, eating, on the computer, eating and it just continued...You'd think they hadn't eaten in days...Which of course we all know isn't true...They are great kids...My DD and SnL have done a wonderful job raising them...I would not hesitate to take anyone of all 5 of them out on the town...I am so very fortunate...I have two older granddaughters and their mother has also done an EXCELLENT job raising them...They are beautiful well mannered young ladies...Again, I am so lucky...Well tomorrow the house goes back to being quiet...and the dog goes back to being the queen....and I'm going to settle down for a long winters nap....LOL LOL LOL...Have a wonderful Easter to you and yours...

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this LO June! THe colors are so vivid and complement the picture perfectly! Great job!

PattiM said...

Beautiful job, June..... I agree about the colors....Perfect for the picture... Love the journaling... Cute picture....

I also like the other 2..... AND, I think you should print them out and put all the ones from the class in a album about learning PSE6 from a online class.... Then future generations will know the process of you learning and how with each step you were able to complete these beautiful LO's. Can't wait to see the next one...

Patti