Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lucky Me!!!

Don't know where to start...but how lucky can a girl get???Pretty darn lucky if you ask me...I have a convention to attend in Orlando and while I was looking forward to that and the warmer weather, never in my wildest dreams did I realize that a Scrap Book Expo would be going on at the same time...Now if that isn't lucky enough I am going to have the opportunity to meet up with a couple of the wonderful online gals over at www.allmomentsremembered.com - Anne Marie and Jessica...how cool is that...I'm even taking an empty suitcase just in case I find some goodies at the Expos...Making sure my camera card is empty and my battery is on full charge...this is going to be sooooooo cool...I can hardly wait...instead of sending a flat scrapper they're getting the real thing...LOL LOL
Although I'm looking forward to this, I'm going to miss AMR MB...but I'll be back in time for the crop April 5th...I'll also miss my Friday/Saturday and Monday crop...but I'm sure I'll have more than enough pics to take to the crops when I get back...
But I'm sure not going to miss this Ohio weather...Hopefully we've seen that last of the snow for several months...
Well need to get stuff packed up and check off my list...Everyone have a great day...

3 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Havhe fun!

Nicole P said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you whenever you get back!

jessicamae3 said...

June love your blog!
Jessica