Friday, February 29, 2008

Another Snowy Day in Ohio

Another snowy day here in Ohio. I actually thought it was supposed to rain and get warmer by a few degrees. Enough of an accumulation that the snow blower needs to come out of hiding. Planning on staying in until I go to watch my grand daughter play basketball tomorrow late morning.
Trying to get some photos organized and then started thinking about my online PSE 6 class on Monday. The more I looked at some of my pictures the more excited I'm getting about the class. Have lots of ideas to make the pics look better for the LOs so I'm sure I'll be reprinting out pics in the near future.
Got some stuff packed up for the crop tomorrow night. Have about 5 LOs to finish up on. Kayla my 11 year old grand daughter will be going with me. I always enjoy that quality time. She's getting pretty good, some might even say better than me.
Came across some pictures I'd like to do LOs on from way back when they used tape all over. So hoping to scan them and do some touch up on those spots. Have to make sure I save the original so when I screw up I have something to go back to.
Actually finished a card that I started a couple of days ago. Was going good until I realized there was a black streak mark on it. Was going to toss it, but did an alteration on it. Didn't turn out too bad, but not good enough to send to anyone, so think I'll use it as a sample for future projects.
Off to get my front row seat for General Hospital.
Hope you all have a great day and a safe weekend.

No comments: