Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cards & LO








Here's a couple of cards I put together this afternoon...I was especially impressed as it took me about 1/2 hour for both of them. Not sure if that means I'm getting better faster or I'm getting sloppier...You be the judge...be kind, pleazzzzzzzzzze....

I just finished this LO of our dog. I've had the picture, the paper, the wording all in my head for quite some time. Just decided to finally put it all together. This took me about 45 minutes. A lot of time spent on the matting. I thought it turned out pretty good. Thanks for looking.







4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Very cute, June! Love the glittered flower pots, and the pic of your dog is so funny!

Samantha said...

Love the cards, and the LO is just too cute!!

Elizabeth said...

awww...they are really cute. You were a busy girl! :)

Jenn said...

June, your cards are so pretty and the LO of your doggie is super sweet!