Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally Made It

For those of you that have kept up with my blog, on a daily basis, and for those new comers, you'll notice that I've lost a few days in posting. They say when it rains it pours and that it sure did. One mintue I was on the computer and the next I was out buying a new PCU. The good news is that I had just done a back up about a week ago, so 90% of my "stuff" was still here. The bad news is that my email address book along with saved emails, is floating around somewhere in cyber space. Along with a new PCU is Vista. Having used Windows XP for several years, there's definately some things that I need to get used to. Vista does not support Outlook Express and that is what I use for email. They do support Windows Mail, which is quite the same as Outlook. It's just taking time to put the bits and pieces back together and get to a place where I feel comfortable again. Have spent the last couple of days reloading some programs and cleaning out my favorites and all that good stuff. Hopefully I'll be back to full speed by the weekend. Thanks to the ladies at www.allmomentsremembered.com for their cheering through this process. Oh yeah can't forget to mention one of my daily blog readers "Casper." She told me to hurry up and get things together as she misses reading all my bla bla bla. Have a wonderful evening and it's good to be back.