Saturday, February 2, 2008

Shadowy Saturday

Well Groundhog Phil saw his shadow today which means 6 more weeks of winter...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Actually hasn't been too bad here in Ohio. We're going in spurts. More windy than I can remember. I actaully saw some of my spring bulbs peeking out at me yesterday. Can hardly wait to hang out sheets on a windy spring day. Smell so fresh when they go back on the bed. With warmer weather means garage sales and flea markets. Looking forward to finding some new treasures. Of course need to get rid of some of the old ones to make room.
Started making some cards yesterday and going to try and finish those up today. I sure did make a mess with just the one card. Need to get moving on another LO.
Well I'm off and running, make that walking. Have a great day.

No comments: